Sunday 2 February 2014

The call

Now this film somehow managed to get not that good of reviews and
The Call (2013) Posterrating on imbd is only 6.7 at the moment for me though it is a great film to watch.
To be honest it is the type of film I like anyway - psychological thriller but even so, it
wasn't just the type that made me like this film.

I must say Halle Berry does not offer any special kind of performance.
She dfeffinitely isn't the one responsible for keeping you interested with her performance.
Even so, the scenes keep you focused and you don't get bored at any part.

I must say it has been a while since I saw a film which made me unable to look anywhere else but the screen!
Of course this is subjective - but it does keep you onm the edge
thinking that any momment now it is will end-this takes you right to the end of the film.

There are a couple of part which may be considered as predictable but nothing so bad it will ruin the film and make you lose interest.

Now even though Halle Berry's performance isn't anything special, the other case for me is great. Very convincing and promising acting tyo watch out for the future.

I would deffinitelly recomment it, a short film, not even  1 hour and 30 mins but nice for a night in!


photo:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1911644/

No comments:

Post a Comment