Thursday 5 June 2014

The Grand Budapest Hotel

I must say although I was expecting a different kind of film, this did not me leave me dissapointed. It is one of those commedies offering no silly laughs - but for me a true commedy!

A funny film about the history of a luxurious hotel
in the 1930's which saw the glory up to the 2nd world war.

Appart from the familiar faces with great performances by Ralph Fines, F. Murray Abraham, Harvey Keitel.etc, the photograpdy is beautiful, taking you to the lovely locations through the story of a concierge and his trusted lobby boy who became a dear friend.

Definitely recomended to watch, something of quality with good actors, a nice comedy you will definitely enjoy watching.

picture link: http://mvfilmsociety.com/2014/02/the-grand-budapest-hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment