Friday 12 April 2013

Chloe

Watching this film after about half an hour a bell rang.
Then I remembered: Natalie! A French film with Gerard Depardieu which I had seen a few years ago on DVD.

In Chloe J. Moore is married to L. Neeson where both her and her husband
are successful in their own fields. When the husband fails to catch a flight back home on his birthday where a surprised party had been arranged and after a sms his wife sees on his phone she starts thinking he has been cheating so she 'hires' A. Seyfried to approach and seduce her husband in order to make sure he is what she thinks - a cheating husband.

I will not say more as to not ruin the plot but I must say I wasn't blown away
by the active of Moore or Neeson but was very surprised to see Seyfried act in such a role!

There is a good attempt in the script to try and surprise you but nothing that is so shocking.
In my view the original idea in Natalie was much more well played, thought and displayed.
In this there is a scene that I wasn't expecting to see AT all with Moore and Seyfried which I think
was the most surprising and unexpected scene - which Im  not going to give off any more detail
in order not to ruin it!

Definitely do not watch it after Natalie, it has been altered in quite a few points especially in the
last few minutes.

 chloe photo:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1352824/

No comments:

Post a Comment